SA’s most innovative tool yet, the Premium Titanium Flat Iron, delivers healthier, stronger and shinier hair in just one stroke. This tool, designed for both the salon professional and the home fashionista, creates gorgeous long-lasting styles while protecting your hair. It is perfect for all hair types and maintains heat evenly from hair’s roots to tips, locking in natural moisture for luminous, long lasting results. This tools rounded edges and cooling tip design let you straighten, curl, or make waves with one-pass styling.
SA’s newly developed Premium Titanium utilizes the most advanced and latest technology in the hair industry. Including automatic shut off mode for extra safety, advanced LCD screen for accurate temperature, improved 30-second heat-up and recovery time, with a maximum temperature of 450° that allows you to create your salon desired style just like a pro.
Our salon grade Premium Titanium Flat Irons are not only suitable, but recommend and approved to use during Brazilian Keratin Straightening Treatments and afterwards. The state-of-the-art Metal Ceramic Heater guarantees a quick heat-recovery time to help cut down on styling time and the titanium plates with their even heat distribution are safer on hair.
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Plug in the iron and turn it on using the ON / OFF button. Please note that this model features an automatic shut off that can be set in 15 minute increments up to 90 minutes. A tri-tone sound from a built in speaker will signify when the device has been turned on and off.
- Adjust the heat setting to the desired temperature using the (+) and (-) buttons. You can toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius by pressing the (+) and (-) at the same time.
- Separate hair into a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place the section of hair firmly between the heating plates. Slide down the length of the hair from roots to tips. Repeat as necessary.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.