SA’s Duet Professional Ceramic Set includes our 1.25” Salon Pro Performance Ceramic Flat Iron and our 1” Styling Wand with a Clip Free Barrel System. This convenient set has been created to give you maximum control over your hair while allowing you to quickly and easily achieve any style you crave.
The SA Duet Professional Ceramic Set will provide the same glossy, silky, and manageable results you expect from a salon, but in a fraction of the time. These tools were specifically designed to evenly distribute heat and seal in hair’s natural oils and moisture, helping to protect it from the elements. Your styling options are endless with our No Bad Hair Day Duet Set.
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Plug in the device and turn it on.
- Set the temperature to your desired setting.
- Separate hair into a small section (2inch max) and place the section of hair firmly between the heating plates. Slide down the length of the hair from roots to tips. Repeat as necessary.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- Because there is no clamp on the styling wand, you have to use your fingers to hold hair in place. We have designed our styling wands to have a cool tip for better grip and safety while styling. You may also use the included heat resistant glove on the hand you plan to use to wrap your hair around the wand. Note: using a glove is completely optional.
- Select a strand of hair that is no wider than 1inch. Strands that are too wide will layer up and won’t be affected by the heat of the wand, causing limp, saggy curls. To create very tight curls, select strands of hair smaller than 1inch thick.
- To keep your curls tight, hold them in a spiral shape after removing them from the wand while they cool. You can also use a bobby-pin to hold them in place to cool as you curl the rest of your hair.
- Repeat the above process, working your way around your head.
- When you are done turn off the device and unplug it from the socket.
There are no reviews yet.