SA’s cutting-edge Quantum Infrared Flat Iron uses real Far Infrared light to generate heat which has a longer wavelength than conventional heat so the hair is done in half the time. The floating tourmaline plates allow for a much smoother glide with less pulling, while the cool tips allow for better control and easier styling. The digital LCD screen enables you to have precise temperature control so you can adjust it to match your specific hair type. Innovation brought to you by the House of Straight Ahead Beauty.
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Plug in the tool and turn it on using the on-off button, set it to desired temperature and allow for it to heat up.
- Separate hair into a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place the section of hair firmly between the heating plates. Slowly slide the tool down the length of the hair from roots to tips. Repeat as necessary.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.