Bionic Pro Ceramic
Master any style with SA’s Bionic Pro Ceramic flat iron. This agile and lightweight flat iron features not only an adjustable temperature, but also Nano-Silver, Far Infrared and Negative Ion technologies working in unison to ensure you have silky smooth hair in no time!
The floating ceramic plates ensure that the heat is much gentler on the hair, helping to sustain moisture and protect it from damage. They also allow for a smoother glide with no pulling and wider sections of hair to be straightened effectively and in record time. The unique rounded barrels quickly and easily create long-lasting curls, waves, and the perfect straight style. Take back control of your hair with SA’s Bionic Pro!
Pro Glider 2.0
SA’s unique, 4-in-1 slim styling comb massages the scalp, detangles, straightens and curls hair. The distinctive triangular shape allows for easy styling of short hair, long hair or bangs and always produces salon quality results while protecting the hair and scalp. With the Pro Glider 2.0 you can enjoy anti-static and anti-frizz styling at home or on-the-go. Featuring rapid heat-up, comfort grip handle and a 360-swivel power cord the Pro Glider 2.0 will save you time and take your styling routine to the next level!
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Plug in the Bionic Pro Ceramic flat iron or Pro Glider 2.0 and turn it on using the on-off switch.
- Adjust the heat setting to the desired temperature on the Bionic Pro Ceramic flat iron.
- Separate hair into a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place the section of hair firmly between the heating plates or between the bristle so the Pro Glider 2.0. Slide down the length of the hair from roots to tips. Repeat as necessary.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the Bionic Pro Ceramic flat iron or Pro Glider using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.