Our Straightener Ceramic Brush combines the simplicity of a brush with the results of a flat iron. This second-generation thermal brush has a triple action system: it detangles, straightens and increases shine. Great for daily use, it not only straightens and smooths, but also massages the scalp as your style.
Ideal for most hair types, it incorporates cutting-edge Negative Ion and Far-Infrared Technology that help to seal in moisture and reduce frizziness. The results? Expect soft, super-smooth manageable hair with plenty of shine every time.
The Straightener Ceramic Brush comes with 10 different temperature settings to handle all hair types. We recommend that you start at the lowest temperature setting and adjust accordingly for the texture of your hair.
- Ensure your hair is clean and dry prior to use. Do not use this brush on wet or damp hair.
- Plug in the Straightener Ceramic Brush and hold the on-off switch for 3 seconds to turn on. Then set to desired temperature using the + and – buttons. Please allow time for the brush to reach desired temperature. Note: To switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit press the + and – buttons at the same time.
- Once you have set the desired temperature simply press the power button once quickly to activate the Temperature Lock feature. You will see “Loc” appear on the digital display, that means your temperature is locked in. To unlock it press the power button once more quickly.
- Separate hair into small sections and slowly run the brush over the sections using your freehand to lightly pull on the hair, keeping it taut, as you run the brush over it.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done hold the on-off switch for 3 seconds to turn it off.